Sunday, March 23, 2008

It's Easter and I am....

Thankful for: (in no particular order)
  • The sun is shining
  • The SON is shining
  • My kids, David and Ellie
  • Family
  • Friends
  • God's Word
  • Peace within me, not the world-peace kind
  • Sense of humor
  • A home, more than we need, even now
  • Grace & Mercy that really are new every morning. I wouldn't be so "patient" with me
  • A laptop so I can stay connected to the outside world even on days when I can't leave home. Which is often
  • People who are REAL. Can't stand fake people. (that's not very tolerant, but, oh well...)
  • Those who do my grocery shopping
  • Those who just call while they are in the store and ask if we need anything
  • Meals
  • Visitors
  • The ability to hold my kids. See my kids. Talk to my kids. (there are lots of things I can't do, but there are more things I CAN do.)
  • Power of prayer
  • Jesus!


No comments: