Sunday, February 12, 2012

This Boy...Again!!

I first wrote this post on August 17, 2009...I am reposting it and asking you to pray.



This boy...
chosen by God
marked for a purpose


Floundering
wondering
why and when will he know


"Don't we all have a purpose"?
Yes.
"I don't"
Oh yes son, you do!!


This boy...
with a heart toward God
yet a heart overcome with fear.


A heart filled with sadness
Loss
Feeling unworthy
Questions


"I pray but
He doesn't hear me
He doesn't bless me"


This boy
wonders what he did.
How do you tell him that he did nothing.


Wondering why his dad left
why is his mom sick
why can't he do better in school
Why?


No answers.


But this I know.


This boy...
is loved!


This boy...
loves!


This boy
may not feel blessed
but he IS a blessing.


This boy will be used by God.


He will have a story.


He will reach out.


This boy...
how I love him.


Thank you God, for entrusting him to me.





10 comments:

Just a little something from Judy said...

How could he be so blessed to have a mother like you! A mother that believes in him, a mother that loves him so much, and a mother that lifts him up in prayer before her Heavenly Father. What a gift you are to him and what a gift he is to you. You are so right! God certainly has a plan for His life and we all look forward to seeing what and how God will work. Quite a handome young man!

nancygrayce said...

I will be praying. I know your heartbreak.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Praying again and anytime you need it....I know it is so hard to stay focused....

UL Cards Fan said...

Dear Lord,
Thank You for keeping David safe today. Please surround this family with a sense of Your peace tonight so that they may all get some much needed rest. We love You and praise You for Your faithfulness.
Amen

Kathleen said...

The powerful stirrings of a mother's heart. So precious!

Praying ...

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

Oh friend...YES....I'm praying! God truly has a plan for his life....and I'm praying that God ministers to your precious heart...and speaks to his as well.

He Knows My Name said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jackie said...

It wasn’t what you planned for.
Not your expectation.
But God had bigger plans for
David life was known.
How else could you have realized
The great strength of your son
Then to see the things he’s been through
And to know how far he’s come?
When you prayed for his daily choices
It was never seen this way,
Not kisses, cuddles and hugs
But in his walk with God.
David’s not the only one
Who’s proving he is strong.
One look at you
And I know God’s never wrong.

You took a situation
That drove you to your knees,
You put your child back in God’s hands
Guard our precious Daivd, please.
..as God prepare us...its not what we could have planned.
hope you are having a great day..my friend

http://bitsandpieces-sonja.blogspot.com/ said...

This is my second visit here since you posted his precious post about your son. I pray that he begins to see how loved he is, and that it turns his whole life in the direction of fulfillment and joy. It's for sure he has a loving mother, and I'm thinking he already knows that! :)

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

GIRL GET BACK TO BLOGGING....WE NEED YOU