Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Others

Today is not a day to talk about me. Today I ask you to pray for others.

  • Nate & Tricia - Tricia has cystic fibrosis and she might get new lungs today. You can read their story here. Please go there, read, and PRAY! EDIT: They just got the call, she's getting her lungs. Keep praying them through though.
  • EDIT #2: While Tricia is in surgery, go to his post from earlier today where he talks about his birthday and donating to his Great Strides funds and donate so Nate can reach his goal before Tricia comes out of surgery!

  • David & Christin - I've told you about them before. Please read their story here and PRAY! I know you'll love them.

  • Little baby Lauren - she was severely beaten by her babysitter. You can read about her here. I learned about her through another precious little girl and her family who you can read about here. (they also need your prayers)

Thank you for checking in. Tomorrow I will catch you up on what is happening on The Perch but for today I'd like to spend my time focusing on the needs of others. May the Healer bring healing!