Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Do You Hear Me?

The Lord is speaking loudly, or is it a whisper. I don't even know any more. I know He is speaking to me but I just want to be sure I get it right. So many changes. Some I'm not even sure would be scriptural but they are necessary for survivial. We are alone for now. The kids and me. My prayer is that a very tough time apart will result in a stronger family once there is healing. And I don't mean my physical healing I mean healing for our family. I do believe that my physical illness may play a role in Don getting the help he needs to heal himself and become the man I know he can be and the man I know that God is calling him to be.

"Beauty from Ashes". I KNOW that God gave me that verse as a promise to claim for my marriage many years ago and I am going to cling to that. There's not much else to cling to right now anyway.

Waiting for healing on all sides. As I'm only writing this for myself anyway, it is a good reminder. I am waiting. Just sit back, wait, Sheryl, and see what God will do. Trust. Period.


1 comment:

Heather said...

For months God told me to "be still". I would weep and scream and beg and pour my heart to Him and he would answer, "be still". Sometimes it would be the whole verse, "be still and know that I am God" and other times, just "be still". Eventually, when the time had come for things to change, everything and I do mean EVERYTHING was in place. He had prepared everything for me in that time of waiting....