Monday, March 24, 2008

If Anyone Is Out There...

I am begging you to pray tomorrow (Tuesday 3/25) at 7:30 am (EST). My husband, Don, has agreed to meet with a man whom he trusts and respects. This is a huge step. This does not mean that we are getting back together it is simply a "step". Don needs this for himself. He needs someone he can confide in, ask questions of, trust, scream to, be real with, and someone who is truly a follower of Christ to point him to the Healer! So...if you are out there, I would love to know it and I covet your prayers tomorrow, however God leads you to pray.

If you read this long after the day has come and gone, trust me we will still be in deep need of your prayers. Our family has a lot of healing to do.

Trusting God!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

praying for you and your family Sheryl.

love you!!!!!!
jill